Pricing Manager Overview:
Lexar is looking for an experienced pricing manager with experience in consumer storage memory pricing, economic research (elasticity, demand) and online commerce. The role of pricing manager requires strong collaboration with global, regional, and local stakeholders in the areas of product, sales, and marketing. The pricing manager will help establish pricing standards, manage pricing analyses, track price performance, and communicate key pricing insights and recommendations to stakeholders in support of the business overall revenue goals & profitability.
About Pricing Manager:
- Perform detailed financial analysis to identify, validate and quantify pricing recommendations to the consumer, business units across NA, LA regions and channels. Types of analysis include recommendations based on historical sales performance, competitive price reactions, promotional offer effectiveness, price testing, or end-user price behavior.
- Use analyses to inform recommendations and guidelines across MSRP, standard offers, special promotional offers, and partner deals to achieve business objectives.
- Conduct internal price elasticity research in our top markets to identify optimal price points for each product and ensure maximum value is captured in each market.
- Develop tools to simplify and automate critical aspects of analysis.
- Coordinate specific pricing and promotional dates for new product introductions and slow-moving products based on specific channels and customers across our business.
- Ensure promotion and pricing alignment of online and offline channels and among regions to minimize conflict.
- Coordinate monthly pricing review and approval with Supply & Pricing team.
- Prepare financial review and support (Profitability Analysis) for all special pricing requests and maintain proper documentation of past pricing approvals
- Create financial models and sensitivity analysis to assess the impact of changes to key metrics, promotional activity, and product costs.
- Review manual purchase orders to ensure accuracy and profitability before acceptance into our system.
- Assist Finance and Accounting in reconciliation of Rebate Claims, Price protection, and stock rotations.
- Collaborate with Finance and cross functional teams to set program accruals twice each year and to track program spending to ensure alignment.
- Lead semi-annual financial reviews with the Americas team by providing analytics and insights for areas of improvement from budget control perspective.
- Manage and review all special projects related to revenue and pricing.
Employee Paid Healthcare 100% (health, vision, dental)
10 paid holidays
10 vacation days
401K after 3 months of service
Hybrid working - flexible work schedule
- You have 4+ years of related professional experience with at least 2+ years in analytics
- 3+ years of experience in price modeling, or business statistics
- 1+ years of experience in management and deployment of price modeling within an organization
- You are a strategic thinker and problem solver. A passion for understanding pricing strategies and execution methodologies in a consumer electronics business.
- You have the ability to independently drive projects and activities to a successful conclusion, collaboration/influence of key partners, operating with a sense of urgency. Detail oriented, organized, and capable of handling multiple projects at the same time.
- You are organized, detail oriented and capable of navigating through ambiguity on a day-to-day basis.
- You have excellent analytical capabilities, including financial modeling, advanced Excel.
- You have experience with in-depth financial modeling as well as demonstrated analytical and statistical problem-solving skills, including data handling skills and relational database programming.
- You have to remain relevant with industry trends, tools, and best practices to ensure that Lexar operates at the forefront of price modeling
The above statements are intended and indicate in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description does not create an employment contract, establish rights, privileges or benefits of employment or establish any job guarantee. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between Lexar International and its employees. No officer or other employee has authority to alter the employment-at-will relationship, orally or in writing.