Location: Chennai - Siruseri / Bengaluru
Experience: 14 Years to 20 Years
Role: Cloud Testing - Practice Management
- 14+ years of experience in Testing / test management.
- Experience in testing, managing and strategizing large cloud migration projects in AWS, Azure, GCP or PCF.
- Experience in understanding app modernization, app migration and data migration requirements and devise approaches and estimates in pre-sales cycle.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies, Cloud services, tools and migration strategies.
- Knowledge of resiliency testing, performance, security, accessibility and operational acceptance testing is an advantage.
- Experience of defining test strategy, scenarios, writing test cases and creating test plan.
- Should have experience in Smoke Testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Efficient in Defect identification and defect Tracking, project management and reporting.
- Experience in Stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be self motivated and able to work in individual contributor role.
- Good experience with Agile testing methodologies, test tools like ALM, Jira, Selenium or UFT.
The Role offers:
- High visibility, opportunity to understand and analyze acceptance criteria with colleagues to plan and manage the work necessary to perform and deliver testing for projects.
- Builds effective and trusted working partnerships with a wide variety of individuals. Maintains an open and honest approach.
- Person with 14+ years of experience with good experience in cloud migration and testing, DataCenter migration, automation Testing of Web, APIs,
- Strong knowledge strategizing and developing testing approach content
- Strong expertise in automation Test frameworks and agile process
- Excellent Communication skills – written, oral.
- Good communication.
- Analytical and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude.