Kovai. co, the fastest growing SaaS organization is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
We always stand out from the crowd with our product team consisting of thinkers and innovators who are redefining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ businesses around the world.
- Atomic Scope
Kovai.co Awards & Recognitions:
- Kovai.co wins the title “Bootstrap Champ” at The Economic Times Startup Awards 2021.
- Winner of Bootstrapped SaaS start-up of the year by SaaS BOOMi.
- NASSCOM Recognizes Document360 at Emerge 50 Awards 2021.
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about building great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. If you’re looking to make an impact, Kovai.co is the place for you. If this describes you, feel free to have a look at our openings in our career page and apply to be a part of the $30 million journey!
Opportunity: Data Scientist
What you’ll do on the job:
- Understand business problems and formulate hypothesis.
- Collecting and interpreting data, analyzing results, identifying patterns and trends in large data sets.
- Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
- Build custom machine learning models for various use-cases such as recommendation, insight generation, forecasting,anomaly detection,and so on.
- Performing data quality checks for quality assurance.
- Build data pipelines to supply quality data to machine learning model in production environment.
- Supports innovative analytical thinking & solutions that results into improved business performance.
- Writing reports based on insights gained from exploratory data analysis and able to articulate it to product owner.
- Practice industry well-known Machine Learning Framework and best practices.
Who’ll be a good fit:
- Proven working experience of 2-3 years as a Data Scientist.
- Strong in mathematics - statistics, probability, linear algebra, set theory, time series, calculus, and graph theory.
- Proficiency in working with large datasets and data wrangling using SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Familiar with tools such as JuPyteR, Tensorflow ,Python , Azure ML ,MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge in third party tools like GPT3, Hugging Face, ETL tool.
- Working knowledge of applied machine learning techniques such as regression,decision trees,ensemble models,dimensionality reduction, clustering, forecasting etc.
- Familiarity with all aspects of the analytical cycle such as data wrangling and visualisation, feature engineering, and model building.
- Write scalable scripts to fetch or modify data from API endpoints.
- Exposure to cloud technology is preferred (Azure).
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and fun team.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health care benefits.
- Up-skill allowance.
- Located at the heart of the city with world class infrastructure
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.