Experience: 3+ years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (Pre-sales, sales, implementation, support etc.) to ensure customer’s issues/solutions are addressed on time.
- Understand the customer’s business model and decision-making channels; build and maintain customer relationship with key decision makers to understand business objectives and enable customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain comprehensive repots & schedule meeting with clients on regular intervals.
- Should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer requirement.
- Support internal teams by identifying gaps in the service levels and understanding customer needs in order to successfully up/ cross-sell the services.
- Risk Management & Mitigation: Identify the risk associated with the customer and form a mitigation strategy with help of cross functional team for smooth operations.
- Establishes and maintain efficient relationship with all internal & external key stakeholders.
- Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of both large and small clients.
- Ability to report and share client’s status on a timely/pre-defined interval
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Any university degree.
- Minimum 3+ years of proven experience in customer handling & maintain relationships for smooth operations.
- Ability to understand customer service needs.
- Ability to interact with all user levels within the customer organization.
- Should be a very good team player.