ZineOne Automation Developer - API, JAVA
Do you want to influence brand to user experiences for millions of customers? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment which is developing a SaaS platform using machine learning?
ZineOne redefines the one on one user experience in real time across multiple channels increasing revenues for some top brands in the US. We focus on building a distributed and scalable platform from ground-up using machine learning, big data and cutting edge technologies which processes billions of events a year in real time. Teams at ZineOne are collaborative, they help each other in working better and most importantly they have fun doing what they love.
As an automation development engineer in our team, you will collaborate with other automation and development engineers to design and develop automation frameworks and test suites, which tests the platform and its business analytics before every release.
Understand the product architecture and features to develop effective test strategies to test cross platform (desktop, mobile, tablet, social, etc) use cases and work with our development and cloud operations team in developing/automating CICD pipelines and benchmarking the performance of our platform at high scale.
We use Agile and test driven development with continuous integration to deliver our platform on the cloud.
We are seeking smart engineers excited by this opportunity. If this sounds interesting we’d love to hear from you.
Basic Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related discipline. BSc/MSc in IT is also acceptable
- 0-2 years of software development/testing experience
- Good problem solving skills and coding ability in any programming language
Preferred Qualifications -
- Good coding skills (1+ years) in Java or any other Object-Oriented programming language
- Having experience with Android and/or iOS for mobile automation will be good.
- Well-versed in any of the Agile tools (JIRA, Rally, Confluence) and SDLC methodologies
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- A team player who adapts easily to changing circumstances