· Handling incoming calls, emails, and messages
· Handling orders by phone or email and checking the orders have the correct prices, product item, and product quantity.
· Issue Sales Invoice, Delivery Note & Delivery Note
· Handling customer payment and customer aging
· Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
· Manage delivery order
· Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
· Respond to complaints and enquiry from customers
· Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
· Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
· Complete the tasks assigned by seniors
· At least 2 Year(s) or working experience in the related field.
· Basic car experience
· Able to travel outstation if required.
· Possess own transport (car).
· Able to demonstrate high communication and negotiation skills.
· Result-oriented, self-motivated, a team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Out-going personality, extrovert and enjoy working with people.
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Exercise teamwork spirit and work closely with other colleagues at all time
Sumo's have over 20 years of experience in the snack food and food machinery industry. Housing over 100 Sumo's outlet in Malaysia, Malaysians need not to hunt further for local delicacies and the famous Kaya Balls. Or, if you wish to grow a business alongside with your favourite snacks fret not. We have the complete solution to aid your business grow. Having extensive knowledge on food machineries and snacks recipes, your customers will be able to enjoy top quality food and services with Sumo's!