Roles and Responsibilities
· A detailed professional who knows how PowerApps, Power Automate and Power Platform supports client business needs
· Adept at crafting PowerApps/PowerAutomate and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues
Creating technical designs using Power Apps.
Configuring Dataverse, Power Apps, and business process automation.
Extending the platform and the user experience. Developing integrations.
Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
Collaborate closely with our PO/business and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
· Must have 3-4 years of hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions and additional 3-4 years of initial .Net/SharePoint development (prior experience)
· Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
· Core Skills: PowerApps, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate, SharePoint Online
· Nice to have Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, Azure Functions, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, PowerBI, Customer Insights
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
• Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
• Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
• Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
• Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
• 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
• Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
• Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at Careers@altisource.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.