Manager, IT for the Region Overseas Experience Center
Manager, IT for the Region Overseas Experience Center
Do you have a global mindset? Are you flexible and a true team player? Do you have a strong interest both in IT Management and Digital Marketing Systems? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are looking for a highly motivated person with Systems and Project Management experience and expertise to join us at our Region Overseas Experience Center based in Malaysia.
The Region Overseas is responsible for large mature and emerging markets across different geographies, small to medium-sized sales and marketing companies (MPCs), and importers' markets/general distributors. This Region includes many markets, including Japan, South Korea, Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, Latin America, Turkey, Russia and South Africa.
The Marketing Experience Center Region Overseas based in Malaysia coordinates, serves and implements Marketing Activities on behalf of markets in a shared service center approach in areas of Global Media Buy, OneWeb Activation, Personalization (e.g. Salesforce DMP/CDP use cases) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Operations in close alignment with markets, agency partners and the Region Overseas Marketing team. Within this role, RCoC (Regional Center of Competence) as part of Region Overseas will provide IT services with its expertise and partner with Marketing Experience Center.
As the IT Manager – Experience Center, you would be the Coordinating IT Staff and resources, and the requirement portfolio, manage projects in progress and adapt the work as required to ensure the success of the cross channel projects covering areas like CRM, web, online advertising, and digital marketing.
- To manage the rollout of new application or system implementation for Region Overseas market
- To manage IT team and resources during the implementation, and drive all kinds of Project activities.
- Develop communication plan to ensure strong connection and collaboration between Markets, HQ, BU Teams, and Vendor
- To drive the program from conception to completion
- To coordinate the day-to-day activities across the teams
- To drive progress against goals and objectives
- To establish clear next steps while resolving blockers that impede progress
- To support the leadership team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, and information distribution
- To collaborate with key internal and external partners
- To be able to work in highly complex collaborative team structures
- To work under pressure and be able to help the team to resolve conflicts
- To streamline the system processes among defined integrated systems
- A competitive package within a leading global company.
- A flexible and agile work environment with multidisciplinary teams and projects.
- A challenging and complex environment with room for growth and learning.
- Creative freedom and short decision-making paths.
- Good experience (minimum 5+ years’ experience in project/program management, digital marketing, content management system)
- Relevant Education in business management, business consulting skills/technique and/or IT Management
- Good knowledge in digital technologies and development trends
- Experience in system/application rollout
- Experience in leading teams
- Industry experience preferably in the Automotive industry
- Experience in digital projects execution and coordination with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other additional project members
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously while maintaining timelines and delivery plans.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of overall tech and online customer journey landscape incl. CMS, CRM and DMP, Social and Media.
- Very self-reliant and self-motivated working style
- Strong strategic thinking and planning
- Strong leadership and good team player
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Certificate in SCALE agile framework is preferable.
- Experience in Adobe experience Manager
- Experience working with many markets / international client experience is a plus!
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and exceptional faculty of expression. Additional language skills are a plus.
- You have an outstanding will to get things accomplished and show strong individual responsibility
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are a collaborator who enjoys working within a bigger team
- You bring a distinctive solution orientation together with team spirit
- You have experience managing dynamic projects
Mercedes-Benz has a long and rich heritage in Malaysia, dating way back to the beginning of the 20th century. This heritage has grown even stronger with the incorporation of DaimlerChrysler Malaysia Sdn Bhd, now known as Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a joint venture between Daimler AG and Cycle & Carriage Bintang Berhad on 1st January 2003. Mercedes-Benz Malaysia currently employs over 280 employees with its administrative and sales office located at Menara TM in Kuala Lumpur whilst its production plant is located at Pekan, Pahang.
Mercedes-Benz Malaysia manages the wholesale distribution of Mercedes-Benz and Mitsubishi Fuso vehicles, service and spare parts as well as software development for global sales solutions and automotive apprentice training. The retail network of Mercedes-Benz Malaysia is represented by 58 authorized dealers for the Mercedes-Benz and Mitsubishi Fuso brands. A total of 87 outlets provides sales and after sales services nationwide. The emphasis placed on network development is a global initiative by Daimler AG in line with its brand philosophy to create a uniform worldwide brand that provides Mercedes-Benz customers with superb quality services.
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Average Processing Time
Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)