Position: Software Engineer
Experince: 6 months to 2 Years
· Recommend ways to improve the building, testing, and deployment processes for the front-end stack.
· Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize task flows
· A working understanding of software engineering principles;
· Proven track record of successfully delivering high-quality enterprise solutions over multiple product lifecycles;
· Contribute to the implementation, architecture, and design of our industry-leading browser-based reporting and IT automation application;
· Has at least 6months+ years of experience in Frontend development using modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue etc)
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) with a Keen eye for pixel-level detail in UI
· Experience with Databases such as Mysql or similar
· Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
· Strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS.
· Familiarity with client-side build processes & tools - Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Ember CLI etc
· Good to have experience with automation of the development and test processes through CI/CD pipeline ( Git/version control workflows, Gitlab, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
· Intermediate knowledge of API development
· Proving track record in building high performance, highly available and scalable systems