This individual will be handling the Company’s sales and brand finance, manage cost summaries, distributor finance and special projects. S/he will provide support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, brand and expenditure analysis etc
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Enable fact-based decision by creating transparency on the financial performance of the global and local product portfolio across Business Units, Markets, Distribution channels
- Ensure the end-to-end financial transparency within the area of responsibility by developing and implementing a relevant set of KPI's for the complexity management, sales tracking and projecting, product lifecycle analysis, ABC and overlap analysis
- Manage & execute standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis (including country, channel, account information )
- Manage cost centers / internal orders and support cost center managers in all financial tasks
- Partner with and support Operating & commercial functions in all areas of strategy, execution, and administration
- Partner with business and Senior Management within the assigned area of responsibility, in regards to Brand Operations
- Business performance reporting, analysis, & tracking
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting variances and causes of variances
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Work on a Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand menu pricing as well as new projects
- Handle special commercial projects
- Prepare presentations for Senior Management Team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- MBA Finance with 2 years exp in industry
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Knowledge of operating and capital budget concepts.
- Reasonable knowledge and ability in the use of a software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.