Product & Service Delivery Direct | D&M PTEs & Engineers
The Drilling Performance Live Engineer is responsible for delivering high quality products and services. They Supervise wellsite crews and provide direction as needed to maintain safe, efficient, and reliable PSD processes to our customers. They have comprehensive oversight of risk management and ensure systematic usage of standard work and risk management.
• Lead any Directional Drilling Job.
• Execute service delivery to the customer by taking accountability for each well trajectory & drilling performance under your purview.
• Obtains the Customer acceptance of the job deliverables.
• Act as technical expert for all Schlumberger drilling tools within tool string, ensuring they are achieving client objectives while being run within their design specifications.
• Practice proactive risk management.
• Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs.
• Maintain adequate communication with client representatives, drilling contractor personnel and D&M support staff.• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure all WCD reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
• Attend Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
• Maintain the required safety training.
• Advise supervisor of current or changing conditions.
• Provide support to the Job Delivery Lead and PSD Managers.
Experience & Exposures:
• Bachelors’ degree in Engineering
• Atleast 10 years’ experience as a Directional Driller
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Drilling Schlumberger Field Engineer
• Experience using VISION and Scope tools including TeleScope, ARC, EcoScope, PeriScope, Sonic VISION
• Experience with LWD using Stetho Scope
• Experience with onshore MWD services