Qualification and experience
• A Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Experience/ Training in Anatomy, Histology or Embryology techniques shall be an added advantage.
• Should be computer literate, industrious &self-driven, willing to work long hours, a strong team worker, and result -oriented.
• Should be between 25 – 35 years of age.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring cleanliness and orderliness of the Gross Anatomy Laboratory.
• Participating in preparation of gross anatomy specimens.
• Maintaining gross anatomy specimens.
• Organizing the laboratory and maintaining equipment functionality.
• Preparing laboratory exercises in line with the course syllabus and lectures.
• Setting up laboratory specimens, equipment and the anatomy tables
• for scheduled laboratory sessions, practical exams, and events.
• Demonstrations of the anatomy tables, models, human or animal specimens during lab, events, and other activities.
• Arranging and displaying anatomical specimens to students for practical sessions.
• Prepare laboratory practical exams.
• Ensuring proper handling and care of laboratory chemicals and reagents.
• Ensuring proper waste disposal of laboratory specimens, chemicals and reagents.
• Any other duties that may be assigned in accordance with curricular objectives and learning outcomes.