Integrity Home Care and Hospice is looking for compassionate leaders. Supervisors who get a thrill out of matching hearts with homes by scheduling caregivers to assist clients' home care needs. Ones who can appreciate good people that work hard every day, and are not shy to tell them. Ones who are patient in instructing and introducing them to new homes and clients and provide compassionate help when clients have questions. Ones who feel rewarded meeting needs and challenges, and knowing that every day and every interaction makes a difference. Could that be you? The Care Supervisor is responsible for the following daily tasks and its not limited to...
- Facilitating the delivery of quality home care services by acting as a resource for staff, referral sources, clients and internal/external customers.
- Developing effective, professional relationships with direct care staff; cross-refer clients and their families to other IHC services to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Responding quickly to emergent scheduling issues, problem-solving to ensure clients’ needs are met;
- Supervising, and providing mentoring, motivation and education to leadership and direct care staff to meet our objectives for delivery of quality services and exceptional customer experience outcomes.
- Collaborating with Clinical Supervisor to ensure services are delivered in compliance with training and delegation standards and guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent in addition to at least one of the following:
- Registered nurse (RN) who is currently licensed in Missouri;
- Possess a Baccalaureate degree;
- Licensed practical nurse (LPN) who is currently licensed in Missouri with at least one (1) year of experience with the direct care to the elderly, disabled or infirm;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in the direct care of the elderly, disabled or infirmed.
- Minimum one (1) year experience acting in a supervisory capacity preferred;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working with the elderly, disabled or infirmed preferred;
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Monday thru Friday hours
- Bi weekly Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Free Continual Education for personal and professional development, including CEUs! * -Hours minimum average may apply