Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
One of our clients based in Cape Town, is looking for a Merchandiser to join their team.
· No Criminal record
· Grade 12
· Valid drivers' license
· Neat and presentable
· Previous merchandising experience ( advantageous )
· Must be coming from a retail background ( Kids Toys will be advantageous )
· More than 2 years of Experience in Merchandising and store presentation
· Must live close to OR in Kraaifontein, Western Cape
1. Good Verbal and Written Communication skills.
2. Be capable to speak to store managers and aisle assistances.
3. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
4. Self - Confidence, high energy level, and paying attention to detail.
5. Perseverance Honest and integrity.
6. Good listener.
Duties and Responsibilities :
· Merchandise selection by category, sub-category, and brand.
· Settings up displays.
· Checks and accepts feedback on your own final product.
· Keeps areas clean and monitors and applies good housekeeping.
· Respond to requests by senior personnel for changes in displays and target areas accordingly.
· Feedback : Images, reports, and information.
· Do product returns when and if required as per supplier rules