User Interface Software Engineer
:: Maynard Office
Are you looking to contribute to a small engineering team where your work will be put to use immediately across the world? Digital Reef software is running at data centers in the US, Canada, UK, Europe and Asia. It is the fastest, most scalable eDiscovery solution on the market today.
Digital Reef is a division of TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) which is a division of TransPerfect. For over 20 years, TLS has been the trusted provider of legal support services to every Am Law 200 and Global 100 law firm, as well as virtually every Fortune 500 company.
TransPerfect has 7,000 employees across 120 offices on 6 continents and is the world’s largest privately held language, legal and technology solutions provider. The Digital Reef division maintains a small company feel with a singular focus on supporting our clients and improving Digital Reef software.
We’re looking for a highly energetic and passionate software engineer to join our top-notch engineering team. As a member of our team, you’ll design and develop software that runs on Digital Reef’s highly scalable grid computing platform.
· Collaborate with Product Management and QA to refine user stories
· Collaborate with our UX designer and Product Management in the design of the UI with the goal of building a best-in-class UI experience
· Work with UX and PM to build prototypes and proofs of concept for the UI
· Lead design reviews and code audits
· Collaborate with QA on testing automation efforts
· Help drive the Agile development process
· Participate in system level integration testing
· Assist in developing the system architecture
· Utilize source control management and bug tracking tools
· Assist customer support activities
Required Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum BS in CS, IT or related discipline
· 1 or more years of software development in UI technologies
· Experience integrating with API frameworks and comfortable with basic Authentication and Authorization between the UI and API
· Solid problem solving and analytical skills
· Good interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Experience
· Prior work with Angular 2+
· Track record of independently driving the design and development of significant pieces of an application
· Previous work with highly scaled, asynchronous distributed computing systems
· Some knowledge of SQL and development against relation databases
· Exposure to NoSql solutions
· Working with Linux as a target production system
· Prior experience with Java