About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!Building Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician supports operation, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Assists MES Mobile Engineers in maintenance and repair efforts, as well as independently performing defined tasks. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.What this job involves:
- Performance of on-going preventive and repair response client request work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- General interior maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems and repair doors.
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment and/or as directed
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Replace lighting and ballasts
- Clean HVAC coils and change filters and belts
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled (initial / annually)
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Submit P-card Receipts Daily (as applicable)
- Update work order status in real time
- Utilize CMMS systems such as Corrigo for all work performed.
- Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection prior to use.
- Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
- Attend work and safety meetings as required
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
Any and all other duties and tasks assignedSound like you? To apply you need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent, with applicable work experience
- Knowledge in general building repair and maintenance, basic understanding of plumbing, and electrical, minimum 1-2 years preferred
- Knowledge in the use of various power tools
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to gain forklift certification
Physical Work Requirements/Work Conditions
What You Can Expect From Us
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Working from heights.
- Ability to work exposed to heat, sunlight, rain, cold, daylight and nighttime hours as required.
- Frequently climbing, bending, lifting, kneeling, stooping, and working/extending overhead.
- Climbing a ladder up to 30 feet, working at heights, and in enclosed spaces
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.