Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our UK Talent Acquisition team on a temporary basis. Our UK team is part of the European Talent Acquisition organization and is responsible for the recruitment of the best talent in the market for METTLER TOLEDO. This is a part-time position and we offer hybrid working.
This role will operate within the UK Talent Acquisition guidelines, processes and model. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the Talent Acquisition Specialists to deliver a high quality recruitment process to our internal and external stakeholders and customers in Royston and Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills and assist in improving processes in a dynamic and growing organisation. If you have a passion for people and recruitment in the current thriving talent market, we are interested in talking to you. Read more below and apply!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage job adverts, post on a variety of platforms and keep track of job ad renewal dates.
- Liaise with candidates, the HR team and hiring managers to schedule interviews via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) "Avature". Interviews will be scheduled both via Microsoft teams and face to face.
- Daily management of the ATS to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
- Respond to candidate enquiries.
- Perform additional recruitment activities as and when required, such as pre-screening candidates, preparing shortlists on LinkedIn, sourcing candidates via CV databases.
- Respond to queries from recruitment agencies.
- Provide input and administration support for ongoing process improvement projects (e.g. Hiring Manager training, Employer Branding projects).
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience of working within a fast-paced HR/ Talent Acquisition/ recruitment role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently interact with all levels of an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of administrative requests whilst maintaining positive stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Show strong organisational, time planning and diary management skills.
- Demonstrate a positive and pro-active approach.
Our Offer to You
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee bonus
- Flexible working