Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Disability Assessor HOMEBASED
Role: Disability Assessor (HOMEBASED)Salary-£44,800-£46,800
** Full Time and Part Time Opportunities along with chance to be home based or office based! **
We are looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics to join our team of professionals conducting Functional Medical Assessments and detailed reports on behalf of a health-care business in providing evidence of a persons health conditions to determine their eligibility for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP).
This opportunity comes with fantastic benefits and a chance to enhance and develop your clinical skills in an exciting new way. You would be working for a leading provider for disability assessment services on behalf of the Department of Working Pensions (DWP).What a typical day as a Assessor would look like:
- You would be completing functional medical assessments and writing up detailed reports, reviewing other medical reports and gathering supporting evidence to back up your PIP claimant.
- You will assess individuals who have a range of conditions such as physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Use of strong communication skills to learn more about how their disability affects them.
- Write and Submit reports using a IT systems.
- You will receive a comprehensive training programme
- A four-week induction programme.
- Followed by a 12-16-week training package to support you to deliver the highest of standards when conducting your assessments.
- If you are wanting to do a part time, then the 6 weeks full time training is mandatory before dropping down.
- Excellent work life balance, working Monday Friday, no weekends, nights, or bank holidays.
- Salary increases at approximately 6 months and 12 months (on approval)
- The choice to work weekends and earn rewarding overtime payments
- Permanent Home working options available *Based on location
- Progression opportunities
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan enabling you to claim back on costs such as dental.
- Free and discounted physio.
- Bonus Structures
- Private healthcare plan.
- Pension scheme.
- Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
- Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
- Free counselling and support services.
- Company-wide and regional social events
- Great team dynamics and a supportive clinical culture.
- Less admin tasks and more autonomy in your role.
- Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
- Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
- Revalidation support for nurses.
- Split role opportunities for physiotherapists, who can combine PIP assessments alongside our musculoskeletal physiotherapy development pathway.
- Virtual Training.
If this role is something that excites you and youre wanting to apply for this role, please apply back to this advert and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss further. Alternative to find out more about this role or in speak to a team member privately please contact Jennifer Hartley on jhartley @ everpoolrecuitment.com or call on 077-956-08155.