Senior Project Manager
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for establishing best in class project management methodologies and principles that will facilitate the delivery of AutoReks Professional Services implementations for our client base around the globe. You will drive the delivery of our engagements according to the agreed-upon scope, time and budget whilst ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
As Senior Project Manager you will be a crucial player in managing, tracking, and communicating the progress of projects and ensuring top quality team delivery. From project initiation through to execution, you will be responsible for planning, resourcing, and reporting on the progress of deliverables while controlling scope, change management, risks and ensuring timely resolution of issues and blockers. The role will involve managing multiple concurrent projects and working with several team members within a matrix environment.
- Day-to-day management of implementations of the AutoRek core financial management solution
- Manage resources, time, scope, and budget on multiple projects by creating and maintaining detailed project plans that emphasise speed to delivery while maximising the efficient use of resources needed to meet the requirements
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project
- Facilitate effective status meetings and touch points with the implementation team and the Customer providing documented key discussions, actions, risks and issues.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the implementation team while motivating team resources to work diligently and smartly in the best interest of the Customer and AutoRek
- Facilitate the resolution of issues and roadblocks, managing Customer queries and escalations to a positive resolution
- Escalate risks and issues internally to appropriate colleagues and externally to Customer project management team to resolve or mitigate risks and issues that stand in the way of project success
- Participate in and/or lead the development of key project methodologies and deliverables (e.g., charter, project plan, issue logs, test plan, go live runbooks, etc.)
- Work with the Customer Success, Delivery and Marketing teams to provide a complete service with the aim of creating referenceable clients and identify opportunities for expansion
- Forecast project resource requirements to support effective decision making across the company
- Onboard, train and develop new team members
What are we looking for?
- Extensive project management experience with a proven record of balancing multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Extensive experience in documenting and maintaining project plans, risk/issue logs, action item logs, and all other aspects of project hygiene.
- Excellent understanding of the phases of the software development and implementation lifecycle, rich understanding of methodologies and a passion for best practice
- Professional management experience with a focus in the areas of professional services delivery, IT project management, and employee development across multiple industries and different company sizes
- Highly effective interpersonal, organisational, and analytical skills
- Strong collaborator who can work across all areas of the business from Pre-sales through to Delivery and onto Customer Success
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, embracing change and new challenges
- Comfortable with presenting and liaising at C level with internal and external executives
- Dedication to the craft with a passion for continual improvement
Nice to haves:
- PMP Certification is a plus
- FinTech, SaaS or Finance background
It is an exciting time at AutoRek, and we have some significant growth plans for this year and beyond including increasing our market presence in the UK and launching in the US. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team and be part of our journey.
You will be joining a well-established leader within the Fintech community that takes pride in fostering and developing the best talent within the industry. As well as being immersed in a fast paced, tech focused environment, you will receive a generous pay and reward package, work with and learn from great people and have a great opportunity to develop and progress your career as we grow.
AutoRek is a financial data management platform enabling companies to streamline and automate complex and high-volume data management and controls processes. Our customers range from innovative FinTech start-ups to many of the UK and the worlds largest and established banks, asset managers and insurance companies. Digital data and financial transaction volumes are growing exponentially, this combined with increasing regulatory obligations is driving the demand for improved efficiencies, better control, and management of risk across the financial services industry. The AutoRek platform meets these demands and more and that is why we continue to be a leading player in the market.