Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.Job description:
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 1,000+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
- Planning: Work collaboratively with regional events leads to create and maintain a global event calendar covering all marketing events for the Public Sector vertical supporting local, state, federal and defence government agencies (trade shows, speaking opportunities, customer events, webinars, etc.)
- Coordination: Including negotiating contracts, managing vendors and event staff, attending events where appropriate, working with sales on their participation/process, preparing stand materials, and creating event campaigns on Salesforce
- Follow-up: Including lead processing, post-event surveys, post-event reporting, and tracking event expenses
Who you are:
You're a bright and self-motivated marketing professional who can identify, coordinate, execute and track industry and customer events globally across our Public Sector vertical; you bring a blend of tactical expertise and superior project management skills.
You are passionate about Dataminrs mission and excited to learn the intricate inner workings of a high-growth tech startup.
Desired Skills and Experience:
What we offer:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Around 2+ years of experience in a related role managing trade shows and events for a B2G or B2B entity and/or event production agency experience
- Due to the nature of the work, previous experience of working in the public sector would be highly advantageous
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English, fluency in additional languages would be highly beneficial
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, and Calendar and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (Hubspot and Salesforce specific experience a plus)
Why you should work here:
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- We recognise and reward hard work with:competitive compensation package including equity
company paid benefits for employees and their dependents such as Health and Dental insurance, Vision Care and Income Protection and Life Insurance
pension with company match
- A diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- Individual learning and development fund and professional training
- Generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- Remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical wellbeing, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
- Discounted Gym Membership
and this is just to name a few!