The Construction Field Manager is responsible for facilitating all facets of construction for small, mid-sized, and large capital projects. This includes scope creation, estimating, proposal creation, planning, start-up, execution, monitor & control and close out of all relative jobs/projects within their market.
• Executes company systems, polices and procedures.
• In the field scope development and estimating.
• Create and manage schedules.
• Coordinate and supervise progress on a day to day basis.
• Manage and direct required labor force of both in-house labor and qualified subcontractors.
• Communication and relationship management with all key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Why Work for Us?
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• Company-provided vehicle
• Matched 401(k) program
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Competitive salary and unlimited growth opportunity
• Awesome culture
• A place you can call home!
• Must have a valid drivers' license with clean driving record
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Previous experience in the multi-family construction industry is preferred
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus