Estee Lauder Companies are seeking Beauty Consultants for full time positions based at Bristol Airport. If you are seeking a busy, interesting and exciting place to work as well as being part of the most iconic brands in the beauty industry then a Beauty Advisor role may be the one for you.
Estee Lauder Companies is one of the worlds leading premium beauty houses with a broad range of quality skin care, make up and fragrance brands. The company sell their products within the World Duty Free stores at Manchester airport under the brand names including: Clinique, Jo Malone London, Estee Lauder, Tom Ford, MAC, Bobbi Brown and Crme de la Mer.
At The Estée Lauder Companies, our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high- performing public company. We encourage our people to develop and grow within our organisation, we offer real career development opportunities within our global organisation.
Key aspects of the role
- Provide welcoming, authentic and personalised service to our customers to achieve all customer service and sales targets across the Estee Lauder brands,
- Exceptional standards of service, demonstrating excellent product knowledge when serving customers within the airport,
- Provide best-in-class service and experience across brands. Use your exceptional people and conversational skills to stop and engage customers and fulfil their shopping needs,
- Striving to achieve sales targets to deliver commercial success for the brands as well as the retail partner
- Maintain the highest of store standards
What we are looking for in our team?
- Previous retail industry/guest services experience is desirable (preferably within beauty/fashion or luxury goods)
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate excitement for and the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Sales and Goal Oriented. Must have the ability to maintain level of sales performance as determined by the Company goals,
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software is desirable
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- An enthusiastic and service orientated attitude are essential for our business.
- If you have experience or any qualifications within make up artistry or beauty therapy that is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to speak another language is always helpful in the airport when selling to customers from around the world.
What we offer our employees?
- Competitive salary with generous benefits and bonus opportunities
- On going exceptional product education and investment in learning and career development
- Opportunity to work with all brands and gain experience
- Airport staff car parking
Working at the airport?
Working at the airport is a really exciting and interesting place to work in order to work in the airport environment all employees must complete 5 yrs of referencing and a basic Criminal Reference Check to obtain an Airside ID Pass. This may take some and applicants are asked to be proactive about the process.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.