· Set up QA/QC Plan for projects and reviewing/updating QA/QC Processes per the Project specific requirement.
· Prepare/review WMS for MEP Works.
· Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating the quality expectations to the Project teams.
· Devising ways to improve the construction process to ensure higher-quality finishes.
· Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for Construction/installation, and training Project team to use them.
· Setting the requirements for High side and Low side Components and monitoring their compliance.
· Supervising GC/Contractor’s QA/QC Supervisors, Engineers and providing guidance.
· Preparing/reviewing QAP for High side equipment and establish process for revalidating QAP adherence.
· Reviewing the Site QA/QC Scripts and ensuring compliance
· Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
· Overseeing construction/installation and testing activities and identify any deviations from quality standards.
· Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting high side/Low Side installations.
· Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
· Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
· A bachelor's degree in electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
· Previous experience in Data Centre, Heavy Engineering industry, Oil & gas or Airport Construction Projects.
· Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
· In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
· Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
· Excellent communication and listening skills.
· Certification of TQM, Six Sigma and membership of Quality management institute will be advantageous.