Tata Elxsi works with leading medical device OEMs and technology companies for market research and human factor engineering, hardware and software engineering, verification & validation, regulatory standards & compliance requirements along with technologies such as artificial intelligence, cloud and IoT.
Tata Elxsi’s Medical Device and Healthcare practice is ISO 13485 certified.
Responsible for software development alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the application stack for MCMS Care Management Solutions. Role will be a part of an Agile development team.
Technical position reporting to Care Management Solutions Manager
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best practices.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
• Troubleshoot and fix software defects
• Create and maintain unit tests
• Participate in Agile sprint planning, daily standup, demo, and retrospective meetings
• B.E. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Software Engineering or Software Development degree program or comparable on the job experience with another B.S. degree.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in medium to large scale enterprise web application development using service-based architectures
• Strong proficiency with ASP.NET Web Forms.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience building Rest APIs & security best practices
• 5+ years of hands-on experience scalable solutions with .Net technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Web API, MVC, WCF
• Experience integrating web front-end with Microsoft SQL Server using services
• Experience developing and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server database objects stored procedures, functions, and compound queries using T-SQL
• Experience with Git and Jenkins
• Experience with unit testing tools
• Ability to interface with all groups and levels to solve problems and create solutions
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an Agile delivery team
• Experience working on medical or consumer device integration programs
• Experience implementing data pipelines with NextGen Healthcare Mirth Connect technology
• Experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Cloudera
• Healthcare experience working with HL7 or FHIR interfaces
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 5-10 Years
Job code: HLSBU 038