Quality Assurance Analyst - Swedish & Norwegian speaking
* Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call centre agents through QMS
* Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
* Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
* Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
* Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
* Degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2 years experience in a sales or call centre environment with Quality Assurance experience desirable
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Trilingual – Fluent in Swedish with working proficiency in Norwegian and English
* Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail, and ability to identify explicit and implicit signals which may translate opportunities for our agents.
* Coaching experience is a plus.
* Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
* €38k/year + 5% bonus + Joining bonus worth 1 month’s salary
* 20 days holiday leave per annum
* Health Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Remote/hybrid model with attendance on site in near future
* Bike to work Scheme
* Monday to Friday
* Relocation assistance