Are you a whizz on Excel and someone who enjoys collecting and analysing information to help support with business growth TSRN needs you as we are looking for an exceptional client focused Commercial Executive to join a growing Furniture manufacturer.
The role will involve managing all of the company inbound and outbound pricing and also to assist the commercial team in enhancing the client presence within the furniture market
Main duties will involve:
- To provide thorough investigative reporting to identify areas of profit loss and sales opportunities.
- To produce analysis on supplier/ customer purchasing profiles
- To provide clear representation and communication of data to other departments
- To liaise with Field Sales, CRM and Sales representatives and customers directly to ensure a complete understanding of the customers requirements around sales opportunities
- To evaluate customers promotional pricing requests
- To produce and maintain pricing files that accurately and comprehensively record all aspects of costs.
- To work with relevant departments to ensure that all price files are uploaded accurately and in good time for go live dates.
- To work with the Sales departments on the accurate costing of special or bespoke orders to maximise profitability.
- To persistently analysing group sales patterns to identify key trends and performance
- To attend meetings with customers and suppliers, face to face and on video/ conference calls
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient Excel Skills (Comfortable with advanced formulas, pivot tables & graphs)
- Account/Client Management
- Project management experience
- Previous Supplier ordering and relationships
- Excellent Negotiation and communication Skills
- A team player
The company offer a fantastic working environment, lots of corporate events, opportunity to remote work, Free parking, Excellent career opportunities. A basic salary of up to £28,000k and 25 days hols and company pension. For further information then please contact Claire on the details below.