Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CRM space, LeadSquared empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 1700 customers with 2 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the LeadSquared platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high-velocity sales at scale. We are backed by prominent investors such as Stakeboat Capital, and Gaja Capital to name a few. We are expanding rapidly and our 1300+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S, the Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
Sales @ LeadSquared
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies AsiaPacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
At LeadSquared, we love fearless Sales Rainmakers. “Hustle, Work, Repeat” is something we live by in sales. Your success is directly proportional to the responsibility you hold. If you are curious to learn about the business, thrive to be better every single day, have a scaling attitude in your DNA, have the zeal to drive your team to success and love enjoying the exciting perks that come along, we look forward to onboarding you. What better way to earn?! What is it in for you?
- A high visibility role with an opportunity to work directly with leadership across regions and the founders.
- A high-impact role to enable revenue through data-driven planning and execution.
- Extensive exposure to a SaaS business
- A high-growth company that has showcased promising business growth in the last few years and is backed by a $32 million series-B funding.
- Defining and improving sales processes and mapping them on LeadSquared internal process execution platforms
- Own and manage internal CRM including configuration, support requests, and administrative needs of users
- Improve business efficiency & ensure data accuracy across internal tools
- Ensuring compliance in the sales process
- Analytics and reporting on sales metrics
- Working on sales forecast, revenue recognition, reports, etc.
- Driving key initiatives in sales and marketing function along with the sales leadership
- Participate in due diligence, external reporting, and other corporate support functions as and when required
- Planning and executing anything and everything required to improve the revenue, reporting, and compliance