HR Manager, Ireland
With a multi-billion-dollar turnover and over 8000 employees’ globally, the company is considered a true pioneer of automotive global engineering solutions, utilising next generation mechanical, electronic and software technologies. Supported by an international footprint of Research and Development centres and manufacturing facilities, the company serving the global automotive community by implementing key differentiated technology offerings.
The Human Resources Manager is accountable for all end-to-end HR services, across all client groups located in Ireland. You will lead, manage, and deploy HR resources within the country and in cooperation with global structure and centres of excellence to aid the business in meeting its objectives.
You will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development, talent management, internal communication, budgeting, and performance management.
* Ensure that HR country and business strategies are aligned and linked to global strategic and operational plans.
* Support in achieving objectives addressing Talent Management and Performance Development
* Enabling change in a positive way, through engagement and Organisation Development.
* Support wider leadership through coaching, consulting, and advice, assist them in address staffing issues such as capability/performance, disciplinary and grievance issues which may arise.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance (including GDPR).
* Ensure the implementation of HR processes, policies, and procedures, based on best practice and fully compliant with UK employment legislation.
* Support Organizational and group effectiveness / Organizational design
* Developing and driving HR initiatives – process and employment practice improvement, training, metrics/trends and analysis, talent, and performance management
* Ensure employee and leadership development through the provision of Competency frameworks, learning and development plans.
* Be an advocate of Employee engagement whilst ensuring attractive Reward and Recognition initiatives are in place.
* Educated to Degree standard within Business, Human Resources, or similar discipline.
* Prior experience working with a Trade Union
* Human Resources experience in manufacturing environment.
* Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
* Strong business acumen, with the ability to interact with executive leadership.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities, navigating a highly matrixed environment
* Creative in developing sourcing and diversity strategies
* Effective communication and collaboration skills
* Strong performance management, Employee Relations, and employment law experience
* Strong team and relationship-building skills
What Is in It for You
* Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
* Extensive training programs.
* Career growth opportunities.
* Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
* Dynamic and international work environment