To support the Managing Director in the continual growth of an extremely successful very niche recruitment business. This role will be varied, offering the opportunity to embark on a journey of growth and achievement for all parties involved.
This role is ideally full time but there can be flexibility regarding working hours.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify and source candidates for vacancies
- Continuously update candidates details on the database
- Create candidate engagement themes/programmes mailers/promotions
- Interview candidates and understand their skills/experience and motives for considering new opportunities
- Identify leads through candidate interviews and other media
- Add contacts to the database and assign them to folders
- Assess in-coming job applications to a separate email account
Skills, Experience and Attributes required:
- Previous experience in sales, recruitment or customer focus (via the phone) essential
- Confident on the phone and in communication with a sales orientation
- Outgoing and personable in nature with a desire to succeed
- Competent in researching/searching and using databases
- Using their initiative to generate/present new ideas
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.