Kent or West Sussex Based
3 days office / 2 days from home
Full Time - Permanent
With once-a-week travel to the flagship office in Canterbury, this role will work within the central HR team supporting the HR Director and regional HR Business Partners with the complete 360 recruitment process with emphasis on sourcing of suitable experienced candidates and volume recruitment, you will take control of the candidate onboarding process, working with the local community and full ownership all student recruitment.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on performance / Keep track of recruiting metrics and provide a clear “time to hire” metrics and support effective recruitment across the firm.
- Line management and support career development of the Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Social media ownership - careers area
- Research and choose job advertising options to align to business needs
- Analysing Recruitment data and make recommendation and plan strategic execution of recruitment campaigns
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment methods
- Lead implementation of LMS platform recruitment governance if supported
- Work with L&D Manager to provide effective interview training to hiring managers with regular review.
- Full budget control for all aspects of the recruitment team throughout Kent London and Sussex
- Management of the PSL
- Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners (e.g Participate in job fairs and career events)
- Direct sourcing candidates of all levels within the Firm using LinkedIn and other relevant databases
- Working with the team to reduce agency spend
- Working closely with universities, schools and colleges to maintain yearly intakes of students
- Manage all aspects of assessment days, interviews and testing for both experienced and student hires
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous inhouse recruitment experience in a professional services environment
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet the demands
- Confident and welcoming manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Word and Excel.
- Able to use your own initiative and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and presentation skills