Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Learning & Development Administrator
Oakleaf are partnered with an Investment Management client that are a leader in their field, in their search for a Learning & Development Administrator to join the growing function initially on a 6 month basis with the potential longer term. This is a values focussed and mission oriented global company driven by a strong ethos, this a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for people and wants to expand their career in HR and Learning & Development.
- Take ownership and manage all programme and course administration including liaising with vendors to understand availability, diary management and sending invitations
- Manage events set up booking training rooms and booking catering/audio visual support for training.
- Maintaining reports and spreadsheets with course details and attendee lists to track attendance
- Support the HR Partners with feedback surveys.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Learning & Development inbox responding to queries and escalating requests as needed.
- Accurately process all L& invoices
- Update the performance management system as required in line with company policies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and collaborative candidate to start and develop their career in the HR function with a focus on Learning & Development.
- Passion and interest in people development
- Strong administration and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and values driven approach to engage with employees
Hybrid working available