Are you a Quantity Surveyor with experience working on Industrial projects? Here at Anderselite, we are recruiting on behalf of a reputable main contractor client. This project is based in the Bristol area and successful candidates would be required to start from August 2022.
Our client has asked us to identify both a Project Quantity Surveyor & Senior Quantity Surveyor, who understands the sub-contract procurement process and commercial management. The ideal candidate would have previously worked on similar projects and be able to manage costs to ensure the company and client are fully informed of the commercial situation.
Project Quantity Surveyor: £40-55K + Package
Senior Quantity Surveyor: £55-70K + Package
• Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
• Management of all financial matters.
• Procurement of all sub-contractors.
• Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
• Preparation of interim valuations.
• Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
• Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
• Pricing of all contract variations.
• Reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a leading main contractor.
• Training for or certification in RICS/MRICS would be ideal.
• Experience working on projects with circa £20m+ in value.
• Previous experience working on Industrial projects is required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Sadek directly or click Apply Now and submit your CV.