Senior Billing Analyst
Location: Leeds (Hybrid working)
Contract length: 6 month fixed-term contract
Who we are: Onecom is the recognised provider of Communication Technology, trusted by UK Organisations to deliver unparalleled expertise and simply brilliant customer experiences to in excess of 800,000 Corporate citizens globally.
We’ve built an award-winning team of ambitious, inspiring and innovative individuals, who act with integrity and knowledge in all that they do.
We’re driven by our pride in our brand and our dedication to create a market-leading environment where our people can be the best version of themselves.
Want to join our journey? Read on..
The task at hand: As a Senior Billing Analyst you'll join our busy billing team to support and own the monthly bill run processes in addition to revenue and cost assurance tasks. This role is a 6-month contract aimed at supporting the core billing team, during a large-scale billing migration programme across the Onecom Group.
- Manage billing schedules and ensure timely completion of billing
- Support the billing help desk for internal and external billing queries and ensure quick turnaround of queries
- Reconcile bill runs and maintain statistics and operational KPI’s
- Investigate billing issues and propose remedial actions
- Assist in the technical introduction of new products / tariffs and services to ensure that they are operationally supported when they go live - includes billing setup, interface to service delivery, tariffing and reporting
- Liaise with carriers to ensure billing accuracy as per contracts
- Assist revenue assurance ensuring the root cause of revenue leakages are fixed quickly
- Act as a point of escalation for billing queries
- Support monthly reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Liaising with the purchase ledger team to ensure all supplier invoices are reconciled
- Raising queries to suppliers and tracking them through to resolution
You'll be great in this role if you've got:
- Experience of aBILLity platform (preferable)
- Telecoms experience (preferable)
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Adaptability and initiative
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems
- Logical and structured approach to work
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach to all areas of the work
- Excellent data input, analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent decision making skills, taking ownership and responsibility
- Able to remain calm when faced with challenging situations and individuals
- Excellent communication skills across various mediums
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience
To enable our people to do their best work and reach their full potential, we offer:
- Hybrid working (Agile working policy)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Day off for your birthday
- Employee Wellbeing programme and 24/7 access to Mental Health support
- Discount for all staff on tech and all the latest gadgets
- Discounted Gym membership and subsidised FitBit
- All expenses paid company events and parties
- Employee reward programme and annual awards
- Limitless professional development with access to our in-house training academy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme, fresh fruit & eye-care vouchers
- Access to our exclusive Onecom extras portal with over 3000 discounts for different retailers
- Referral bonus
Can you see yourself here? We would love for you to apply!
Or, know of someone who would be a perfect addition to our team? Let them know too.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Onecom wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate understanding of the make-up of our talent pools in encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. We ask candidates to complete our equality monitoring form as part of the application process. Responses are anonymous and the data gathered will be used to inform our future initiatives.