Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Are you apart qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
looking for development opportunities
and the chance to make a new Finance Manager
role your own? Would you like towork in an idyllic countryside setting 2 days per week
and then work from home
the rest of the week?
A newly created, hands-on Finance Manager
opportunity has arisen within a growing accounts / finance team
at a forward thinking independent media business
not far from Westerham and Biggin Hill, where you will be responsiblefor supporting the day to day financial operations and accounting tasks
carried out by the team. You will be providing a supervisory role
as the "go to" person for any queries your colleagues have
whilst managing all general ledger journals
and ensuring month end closing is completed
As a Finance Manager
your brand new role will involve:
- Overseeing and being involved in sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Processing monthly journals
- Balancing trial balances and reconciling with analysis
- Month end reporting
- Bank statement reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Cost allocation analysis and control
- Resolving any operation and financial process queries form the team
I am interesting in speaking to a Finance Manager,SeniorFinance Assistant, Finance Supervisor, Finance Officer, Accounts Assistant, or Part-qualified Accountant
who possesses proven experience within the world of bookkeeping and accounting
and who is part qualified (either ACCA or CIMA)
. Experience of finance / accounting systems and Excel
is key along with cost and revenue allocation, trial balance reconciliations and general ledger journals.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to mould a newly created role and develop it as your own
- making an impact and helping the Head of Finance to grow the finance function of the business moving forward.Salary c. £33,000 to £35,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) - with the possibility to go slightly higher for the right candidate.Benefits include: bonus,free parking on-site, perkbox membership, employee social events and awards - and more.
This role will also offer flexible working from home for part of the week (3 days per week) - working 2 days in the office.