National Account Manager - Grocery & Online FMCG Accounts
We are proud to partner with an award winning, E-Commerce and Grocery FMCG start-up who are in search of a highly Proactive & analytical National Account Manager to provide exceptional Account Management and spearhead new sales listings across the UK. Started from humble beginnings driven by the founders passion for their product they are now embarking on the next phase of ambitious growth and business transformation.
- Chance to work for one of the UKs most exciting brands!
- Dynamic, career minded employer that really value their employees
- Secure, successful business going from strength to strength
What is expected of you?
- Account management of Grocery customers such as Sainsbury's, Tesco, Wholefoods UK Wide
- New Business Sales to onboard new Grocery & Online Accounts long with expanding their current portfolio with current customers with the introduction of new SKU's.
- Add value to their S&OP Processes by helping to create 6 month forecasts both online and grocery channels
- Lead the implementation and analysis of Promotional Plans and efficiencies
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance and Supply Chain departments to bring to life agreed customer marketing activities
- Reporting & analysis to internal & external stakeholders
As a successful SME going through sustained growth it is essential that the National Account Manager is a hugely proactive individual who will lead from the front and provide the following experience
- Sales Executive/Account Executive/ NAM with experience of managing an end to end sales & Account Management function.
- Passionate and experienced FMCG Sales professional ideally with experience across Grocery Accounts, Online Accounts and E-Commerce in a growing start-up or SME business
- Not afraid to proactively collaborate & onboard new business - Grocery and Online Accounts
- Solid experience of managing and conducting an end to end sales cycle within FMCG
- Excellent statistical forecasting and quantitative analysis skills for promotional activities
- Solid experience of working with Excel / ERP systems to provide departmental insight - VLookup, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Record of successful account management, new business sales which results in increased Turnover/product listings
- Excellent people and stakeholder management abilities
- Strong analytical abilities and report writing
Any experience working within Sales/Account Management for a fast paced, growing FMCG Challenger brand would be hugely advantageous!
If you match all the above criteria and you are excited by the prospect of working with one of the most dynamic and exciting companies in the UK right now, then please apply.