Just Food Recruitment, part of The JFR Group is recruiting for a Junior Business Analyst to join this established Food Manufacturer which is one of a multi-site UK network.
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to forge a career with an innovative and secure company that can offer a multitude of career opportunities
- To ensure that all customs admin required to facilitate imports and exports is completely accurate and timely.
- To support other teams within the business to ensure that the data flow required for customs compliance is completed as expected, is accurate and is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure the necessary paperwork is received and then maintained for all import receipts. All records should be maintained in a way that makes them Audit ready, all the time.
- Making sure import records are reconciled with the Clearing Agent.
- Ensure the necessary paperwork is compiled and issued as appropriate for all exports including proof of origin and veterinary certificates.
- Purchase order processing.
- Reconciliation of duty tariffs if appropriate.
- Standing data maintenance.
- Desktop product traceability.
- Report Running.
- Will be required to take part in regular stock checks.
Health, Safety and Environmental:
- Ensure that you understand and adhere to your personal responsibilities with regard the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 or Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order SI 1978/1039:
- Take reasonable care for your own and other's health and safety while at work and to Co-operate with your employer on health and safety matters.
- Anything provided in the interests of health, safety or welfare must not be intentionally or recklessly interfered with or misused.
- Responsible to ensure that the training needs of your department are understood, and your direct staff have the relevant training required to carry the tasks they are undertaking safely.
- Ensuring effective engagement & participation with safety tours, committee meetings, risk assessment, accident investigations, hazard & near miss reporting, took box talks / safety focus. Ensuring all relevant safety inspections are undertaken and documented as required and any defects / issues are resolved in a timely manner. These include management safety inspections and line pre-start checks.
- Coaching and mentoring your team through periods of change, especially the introduction of new equipment, or changes in layout. Responsible for monitoring & reviewing staff behaviours, challenging unsafe behaviours / practices and correcting them.
- Ensure effective communication to all direct reports on awareness of KPIs; accidents, hazard & near misses.
- Responsible for accident investigations, to ensure these are completed to the required standard and in a timely manner, root cause is established, and any corrective actions assigned.
- Responsible to ensure compliance to company policies, procedures, site rules and information and instruction given by your employer.
- To respect and honour the sentiment of the Clients ethical policies and codes of conduct, when interacting with your colleagues at all times.
- To work in an Environmental and Energy efficient manner and to respect and honour the sentiment of the Clients Environmental and Energy policies and Second Nature principles.
- Where there are any Environmental Permit conditions in place, to ensure that where you have direct influence on these areas, then these are adhered to within the required limits.
- To work in partnership with the Senior Management team on site to be part of the Culture of the site which drives Food Safety, H&S, Ethical, Environmental and Energy behaviours.
This role is paying a competitive salary and offers the successful candidate a Mon-Fri 08:30 to 17:00 working week and 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply and a member of the Candidate management Team will be in touch.
The JFR Group is an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straightforward.