Are you a Digital Service Desk Analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Key Group is one of the most exciting, forward-thinking brands in financial services, focused on helping people unlock a better retirement since 1998. Our mission is simple: To be the UK's leading later life lending company.
Due to increased business growth, we are now looking to appoint a Digital Service Desk Analyst to join our busy IT department to provide 1st and 2nd line support of all IT services for KR Group and to ensure all systems and documentation are maintained, updated, and available as required.
Main roles and responsibilities of the Digital Service Desk Analyst:
- To demonstrate and continuously embed the company values in every aspect of the role.
- Provide excellent customer service through phone calls, emails, and face-to-face.
- Ensure all new work is logged as a ticket within out ITSM tool.
- Ensure the colleagues we support are given frequent updates on ticket progress.
- Ensure tickets are updated with relevant technical information.
- Ensuring tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues to 3rd line and to the service desk manager when required.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues.
- Produce knowledge articles for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Process new starters, leavers, and role changes.
- Ensure potential security concerns and risks are reported to IT Security.
- Ensure confidentiality is upheld at all times.
- Be professional, courteous, and helpful.
- Collaborate, share ideas, and have fun.
- To carry out any reasonable instruction commensurate with the role.
We welcome applications for this Digital Service Desk Analyst role from candidates with experience in the following areas: IT Services, Maintain Systems, IT, IT Support, ITIL Foundation, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Windows, Mac, MS Office, TeamViewer, HP Device Manager and SCCM Remote Control Viewer, Avaya CS1000 PBX.
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 28 with service
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- 1 charity day
- Tier 1 pension
- Simply Health
- Life Assurance
Key knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Desire to work in a busy 1st/2nd line IT support team providing telephone and face to face support.
- Exposure to the majority of, or all of the following; Windows Server, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OSX, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2010/2013, MS Dynamics CRM (front end), MS Office product knowledge (2010-2013), MS Remote Desktop Services/Terminal Services, PC hardware and printer support, remote support tools such as TeamViewer, HP Device Manager and SCCM Remote Control Viewer, Avaya CS1000 PBX and Nortel IP phones, VMware Horizon, mobile device/smartphone configuration and support, IPAD, Windows Phone, Airwatch.
- ITIL Foundation qualified or demonstrable experience
- Experience or understanding of working within an agile environment.
Most of all we look for people who display and work around the core values of our business:
Ambitious - to break ground to help our customers enjoy a better retirement.
Supportive - relationships are key to everything we do.
Personal - going above and beyond to offer exceptional service.
Integrity - honest, true and transparent in all of our relationships.
Responsive - whatever the challenge we'll deliver the right result.
Expert - experts in our field, our thirst for knowledge never stops
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.