Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
JOB TITLE: Service Desk Analyst
Overall Job Purpose:
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting the client's internal users
The role of Service Desk Analyst is first line call handling, by taking telephone calls, following agreed scripts to affect a first call fix where possible and logging the call information on the Service Desk ticket management tool. When a 1 st line fix cannot be achieved you will be responsible for passing the ticket to the relevant support team in order to resolve the incident.
The role will require all successful candidates to obtain Security Clearance, as access and movement around the customer site will require this as a minimum.
- Receive telephone calls and respond within contracted SLA
- Receive and log incidents from multiple channels
- Manage and update Incident and Request tickets
- Diagnose incidents and attempt 1 st time fix or identify the correct resolver group and assign tickets appropriately
- Monitor incidents against SLA and initiate escalation process if appropriate
- Support Video Conference operations and functionality where trained and directed
- Experience of working within a Service Desk Environment
- Knowledge of ITIL aligned IT Service Management tools e.g., LANDesk, ServiceNow,
- Sound technical support skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Brilliant telephone manner
- A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Focused on delivering agreed objectives and results.
- Ability to effectively influence and negotiate with personnel at various organisational levels.
- PC skills (incl. MS Office family, Bespoke applications etc)
- Ability to prioritise and plan your own work
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments.
- Ability to deal with customers and liaise with other departments in a confident but friendly manner.
- Ability to work un-managed towards individual and team objectives associated with the role.
The role will require shift cover between 07.00 and 19.00 Monday to Friday.