"Supporting strategic staffing goals to attract, develop and retain a high-quality diverse workforce. Concentrates on recruiting jobs up to director level. Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. Human resources, staffing, and recruitment or related functions. Demonstrated strength in juggling competing priorities and moving forward in ambiguous situations. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, applicant tracking systems, and the Internet as a recruitment resource.”
• Working with high-volume candidate pools
• Working with senior-level recruiters and working with managers and leads
• Will be in team meetings and working closely with cross-functional attributes
• Working with Different account managers with the required roles and assessing that talent is recruited appropriately.
• Identifying and screening potential candidates.
• Organising and conducting interviews.
• Recruiting for contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions.
• Working the life cycles of recruiting
• Getting through the talent pool efficiently and managing the client on a priority basis.
• Manage, track and assess the performance of recruiting team using an internal database – Build and maintain ATS (Application Tracking System)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Candidate should be a tenacious self-starter.
• 4+ years prior Technical/IT or Engineering recruiting experience.
• Technical aptitude is a strong plus.
• Source and recruit by using our databases, and our proprietary applicant tracking system (ATS).
• You will need excellent interviewing and resume screening/writing skills to ensure candidate credentials match job requirements.
• To be in sync with your lead recruiters/candidates/Account Managers/Hiring managers and team meetings, following PST Hours is a must.
• Taking candidates to Full Cycle Recruitment
• We provide you with the latest technologies and recruiting tools in a results-driven, collaborative, and friendly culture.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical devices, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others and our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent India offers a competitive salary, LTA reimbursement, telephone/internet reimbursement, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and exclusive incentive plans.