User Experience Designer
About Bombay Play
Bombay Play is pioneering the Hyper Social games genre. We make games that bring you together with your friends. Over 20 million downloads since we began in 2018.
We love and understand players and we always strive to deliver the best entertainment. We are humble yet confident in our pursuit of creating extra ordinary experiences for players.
We want to create the future of gaming, unmissable entertainment, anywhere, with billions of smiles.
For more information about Bombay Play visit:
LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bombay-play/
Play our Top Games: https://www.bombayplay.com/games.html
Role : UX Designer
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Work Location: Remote/ Bengaluru
Discover how amazing games are crafted at Bombay Play, India’s most original and innovative gaming startup. We are looking for a creative Illustrator and graphic designer who wants to build world class experiences and flourish in the fast paced world of gaming. You will work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to create fantastic worlds and ways to navigate them. You should be willing to push the envelope on user experiences, and have the ability to consider issues from numerous angles (Design/Art/Code).
You will embark on an adventure with a colorful band of misfits to create brand-new mobile games from conceptualization to launch. Your mission is to create immersive and compelling game experiences that millions of gamer can fall in love with. No detail is too small and no idea too ambitious!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Designing and implementing UI and UX for our mobile games.
· Ownership of the UI deliverables
· Being the interface with other departments (Programming, Design, QA)
· Foreseeing risks and adapting with flexibility to unexpected changes in the production
· Documenting, planning and articulating work: architect and streamlining content production pipelines
· Creating UI wireframes and finished artwork to meet the design goals of the project
· Conceptualizing and executing the creation of marketing and promotional materials
· Mentoring and coaching your team members to achieve desired objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree in design, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
· Strong experience using game development tools such as Unity, Unreal or Construct.
· Proficient in writing formulas and queries in Microsoft Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software
· Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
· Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and associated tools
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill;
· Give and take constructive feedback.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
· Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance;
· Flexible timing and work from home days;
· Relocation allowance;
· Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stone’s throw from everything you need;
· Beautifully designed large office space;
· Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields.