The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
6 Months To 2 Years experience.
Accountant - Roles and Responsibilities.
* Prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts.
* Prepare revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
* Maintain financial data bases, computer software systems (Tally, Excel, and Word) and manual filing systems.
* Handling Petty cash and making receipt and payment voucher.
* Looking after office administration and Purchases.
* Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
* Preparation, Payments and Filing of Monthly Statutory Returns (GST,TDS,PF,PT)
* Preparation and Submission of Monthly Stock Statement to the Bank.
* Preparation of Monthly Salary sheet and processing of payments
* Handling clients, Vendors and service provider's payments.
* Bank reconciliations.
* Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
Microsoft Office, Accounting, Tax Preparation, Financial Statements, Budgeting & Forecasting, Finance, Winman (Tax, TDS), Tally-ERP9
This is a Walk-in Interview. Kindly drop by between 10AM to 5PM along with your Resume and Passport size photo.
Candidate from Bangalore can only apply.
Follow the same for online interview and wait for us to call you back.
Thanks & Regards,
Ms Neelam Sharma
HR Service Officer
Address: #29 Nanjappa Mansion
4th Floor K H Road Shantihnagar
Bangalore - 560027
Landmark : Same building as Bank of Baroda, 4th Floor