Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Inside Sales Manager
Build and execute on the annual plan to drive inside sales qualified leads (demos) and revenue for the organization.
· Meet MRR and ARR targets for the overall team and support agency ecosystem.
· Work closely with the field marketing teams on converting top/middle-of-the-funnel prospects and leads to qualified demos and consequently revenue for the firm.
· Collaborate with top partners, OEMs, and third party agencies to drive demand gen programs for net new MRR growth.
· Cross-functional engagement with Marketing and Sales.
· Running weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the inside sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
· Coach, train, evaluate and monitor BDR/inside sales representative’s performance.
· This role would focus 70% of people/stakeholder/strategy management and 30% of individual contributor.
· This person will report to the Head of Marketing and will be a core team member of the marketing/demand generation team
· At least 8 years of experience in sales/business development in the B2B technology products/solutions space.
· Mandatory experience in inside sales/business development in the Indian market.
· Must have 2+ years’ worth of experience in leading inside sales teams of 5+ BDRs in B2B enterprise/mid-market segment for technology/platform solutions space.
· Successful track record of managing and developing direct or indirect pipeline and consistently exceeding sales quota.
· High proficiency in writing compelling and persuasive emails to drive response and conversion
· Hands-on on CRM/marketing automation systems.
· Previous work in SaaS or HR domain is a plus.