Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Position: Embedded C/ C++ Linux Developer
Experience: 2-8 years
Work location: Chennai / Bangalore
Work Timing: Indian Timings
Joining – Immediate to 45 days
Bachelor of Engineering with specialization on ECE or CSE or IT or Master of Computer Applications
· C++ 17 and greater
· Strong knowledge of STL, Boost and OOPs
· Strong data structures and algorithms
· Embedded domain knowledge
· Linux Internals (System calls, IPC, Network Programming, POSIX Multi-thread programming)
· Systemd and D-BUS
Nice to have
· Linux system start-up, uBoot
· Basic Linux Device driver knowledge
· Linux Build framework – Yocto-Bitbake
· Python scripting
· Debug using tools such as GDB
· Version control - GIT and SVN
Roles and Responsibilities
Design and development of embedded firmware applications
Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
Provide inputs on system testing and validation procedures.
Software design and unit test documentation development.
Consulting with external and internal stakeholders on project status and proposals.
Working with stakeholders on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
Analyzing information to recommend and plan the modules for releases
Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.