SheSparks - Business Consultant
#Women: Best opportunity to resume your career after a break
SheSparks, Adobe’s women returnee internship program
This 6-month internship program for experienced candidates returning to the workforce is a great way to give women the career boost they require with a lucrative stipend.
Job Location: Bangalore
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
1 year of career break
Mandatory Graduation degree
Please Note: This job opportunity is not for freshers. This is for Women, who have experience in Business Consulting and who have a career gap of at least 1 year.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of a client’s website architecture, online business model, and customer goals.
• Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope.
• Lead face-to-face brainstorming sessions with executives on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business.
• Build Test Plans for A/B testing, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, behavioral targeting, and personalization.
• Generate optimization plans based on business/customer goals, analytics, and best practices.
• Craft optimization frameworks and processes
• Analyze large and detailed data sets to make recommendations around follow-up tests.
• Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses
• Build detailed wireframes and manage their creative production to accomplish testing goals while adhering to a customer’s style guides.
• Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and in-person.
• Deduce and present results, learnings, and recommendations from tests.
• Provide regular status updates and quickly escalate potential issues.
• Experience presenting in front of large groups. Must be very comfortable in a client-facing role.
• Experience in online marketing, user experience, and/or user interface design.
• Experience creating wireframes and managing design comp creation.
• Experience crafting online marketing strategies across multiple industry verticals (retails, financial services, media, travel, lead generation, etc.).
• Experience running A/B, multivariate, and behavioral targeting tests.
• Expert understanding of online marketing and web analytics.
• Intermediate/Advanced understanding of statistics.
• Basic understanding of database management and APIs.
• Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
• Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience in Adobe Target