Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Business Development Executive
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Work From Office
Key Responsibilities :
• Core Sales
• Responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting, identifying, and closing new business and new logos in the region
• Own and achieve sales targets for new business sales.
• Research and build a pipeline of who could be the potential client.
• Generate continued demand for Centelon's offerings within client accounts by developing trust and a deep understanding of strategic business initiatives.
• Handle objections and drive them towards positive conclusions.
• Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecasting to senior sales management
• Solution / Proposal
• Work closely with Solutions team and presales team in responding to Enterprise level RFP/Tenders.
• Form and lead multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams, to identify, pursue, position and win opportunities
• Assist in development of use cases, collateral, formal case studies and press releases highlighting Centelon's solution success.
• Built and finalize commercial proposal and Negotiate contracts
• Strategy and Account Management
• Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership and other functions within the organization to develop effective Sales strategy for the account and the region.
• Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to build and grow your account base and acquire key target accounts
• Define Centelon's relationship strategy within accounts, including engaging with senior leadership team, coordinating business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction
• Build and manage relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as IT leadership by understanding their business pain points and desired outcomes and articulating a clear vision for our solutions
• Establish account relationships with key decision-makers when necessary to drive deals forward
• Responsibility to account manage the client post-delivery for retention and leveraging the upselling opportunities
• Partner / Alliance Relationship
• Hunt for potentiate strong partners and Sign up to increase business.
• Nurture relations with partners and partners sales team to generate new business opportunities
• Built relationships with Centelon's network of strategic partners (OEM / SI) to identify new business opportunities and increase customer value Key Requirements
• 5+ years of Experience in selling Enterprise product in FS space, Consulting and bespoke IT solutions
• Experience in remote selling in the region
• Management Graduate from premium institute
• Successful track record of consistently hitting targets in a high-value transaction sales environment.
• Individually closing complex deals involving multiple stakeholders across the enterprise.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker, and problem solver with attention to detail
• Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
• Understand high-level Demand Generation process and Outbound Lead Gen process
• Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
• Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Experience in using CRM tools.
• Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
• Ability to communicate value proposition to potential Customers and partners
• Strong attention to detail
• Creative and Innovative, thinks outside the box to find new solutions to problems and challenges; Solution oriented