Managed Services Delivery Manager
The skills you need
• Responsible for delivering to overtime, headcount, grade level and external vendor supplier budgets for all new orders raised by Account/Sales team from raising quote to supporting in delivery.
• Ensuring training plan, system and platform deployment across sites, work delivery plan including off-shore migration and supplier changes
• Will price and deliver out of hours cover using least cost delivery methods
• Currently responsible for around 15-20 perm employees and 3rd party resources & supervisors but likely to increase up to 100 FTE due to the EMS off-shoring strategy.
• Senior stakeholders - Senior Supplier Leadership team to brief on customer delivery and delivery progress especially in relation to expedited deliveries
• Key interfaces - Account Directors / account teams, customer interface during delivery activity
• Control and co-ordination of multiple suppliers on a customer delivery
• Approve and review of customer quotes and discounts for customers, owning standard templates and working in conjunction with UK based account and Product/Practice contract managers
• Escalation management and speaking to a account/sales/SRM for complex delivery - providing complaint and error RCA - owning actions which result.
• Responsbile for the inputs given to the design team working for the lead to cash and the consultants and partners
•Testing and driving the new process in the live environment and give a go/nogo of the workflow
•Realise benifits from the phases and feedback Senior leadership or progress, customer experiences and improvements.
What I'll be doing – your accountabilities
• Able to interface and converse at Senior Supplier and EMS Leadership team level confidently and be recognised as subject expert
• Will participate fully in the design and implementation of transformation initiatives including working with consultants both in the UK and off-shore
• Will use extensive technical and industry experience to co-ordinate end to end delivery for all our customers and drive customer experience
• Leading Yoursay and driving in improvement in Customer experience through NPS measures for supplier and direct teams in India as well as owning NPS issues on behalf of UK teams where off-shore supply is involved
• Responsible for managing supplier spend and ensuring transformational objectives are driven in tandem with supplier and our client.
• Responsible for Managed Services portfolio migrations
• Accountable for successful MS migrations
• Thorough EMS products understanding
• Owning off-shore components of P&L and ensuring margins are maintained by supporting migration of work in an effective and seamless manner
• Leading external audits on their specialism to ensure EMS are compliant with all relevant ISO qualifications ( ISO 20000 and ISO 27000 in particular) in their field of expertise and demonstrating compliance to the ITIL practice and continuous improvement in this area
• Working with the lead to cash workship as a owner in the process design, workflow and the automation to support the delivery and tool sets in the new world
• Responsbile for the acceptance into service and implementation of the new process.
• Update to Senior Leadership in terms or progress, benifits and customer experience at every phase of the program.