Head Of Ecommerce
The Marketplace Manager would be responsible for managing complete Marketplace Operations for the company.
2. Ensure listing on all leading Marketplaces for selling the company’s products
3. Identify opportunities to expand the breadth of product portfolio, conduct competitive set analysis to inform positioning and create a road map for gaining market share.
4. Creating new listings, editing existing listings as per new trends/product changes
5. Ensuring that all listing comply with Marketplace and regulatory requirements
6. Planning, running, and optimizing advertising campaigns on market places like Amazon, Snapdeal, 1mg and flipkart
7. Ensure impeccable customer service and timely customer response
8. Create and share regular reports and updates on sales, deliveries and returns
9. Coordinate with marketplaces for day to day operational issues
10. Identify opportunities to expand the breadth of product portfolio, conduct competitive set analysis to inform positioning and create a roadmap for gaining market share.
11. Stay abreast with happenings on the platforms i.e. promotions, sales, changes in listing, change in focus of platform etc.