Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Digitalization - Program/Project management
Minimum Educational Qualification Required: Graduate in Computer Engineering /Science/MCA
Extensive Business Analysis skills & solutioning in field of Digitalization.
Minimum Experience Required: 14 - 15 years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding digital roadmap of Group
- Consulting Regional companies to build digital roadmap.
- Alignment of group programs with local & vice versa.
- Identify common regional projects/programs.
- Collaborate with Group ITS, startups, strategic partners etc.
- Build virtual teams with regional teams for delivery and consultancy on digitalization topics.
- Program/Project management of delivery of digital landscape/projects.
- Represent Region in various digitalization forums of group.
- Align programs with security, architecture & relevant boards.
- Align Budget & Financial planning with KAM.
- Work with Business users & experts in application design to define digitalization strategy for region.
- Work with Business to increase mobility & Conceptualize implementation of Latest Digital Trends in IT.
- Conduct research into new technologies and methods for enhancement of digitalization opportunities & capabilities.
- Collect and analyze data to generate key insights and determine valuable digitalization opportunities in region.
- Provide comprehensive consultation & leadership for digitalization including program development, technology, workflow management, application maintenance and hosting concepts - Prepare justifications and prioritization of digitalization topics based on Business Strategy
- Ownership & Delivery of all phases of a project lifecycle including preparing of RFPs, proposals, planning, discovery, workshops, experiments, blueprints, go live and operations transition
- Management’s Single point of contact for topics related to Digitalization
- Escalation management as needed with Business Users, Service Providers & Head Quarters
- Implement Best Practices from the Region & contribute with ideas / learnings for future Projects
Knowledge of automotive Business Processes of Pre-Sales, Sales, After Sales & IT Landscape Business Case development for Digitalization solutions
Knowledge of Mobility Solutions, Social Networking Solutions, BI, Analytical Solutions & Cloud Computing
Knowledge of Prototyping, Simulations & Incremental Development
Project Management skills
Stakeholder Management in complex Organizations
Core IT knowledge - System Interfaces, System upgrades, migration to new systems
- Bring improvements within the applicable delivery framework
- Align/Reform Digitalization strategy for the region.
- New Digitalization project implementation and roll out
- Review / Approve Technical Changes
- Fulfill Process and System needs in the area of Digitalization
- IT Security Compliance within Projects
- Planning financials and aligning the rollouts with group & reginal entities.