Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Technical Remortgage Paralegal
I have an exciting and rare opportunity with a national L200 law firm, for a Technical Remortgage Paralegal to join its central Leeds team.
You will be responsible for managing a full caseload of Technical Non-Fast Track Remortgage files through to completion.
Experience of technical remortgage cases is essential for this role.
- An ability to manage a high-volume caseload of a minimum of 200 new Technical Non-Fast Track Remortgage instructions per month to include Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement, Restrictions, Shared Ownership and Staircasing and any other technical work required
- Liaise with the client and borrower and other external where necessary
- Carry out a title investigation
- Carry out any basic non-fast track tasks
- Carry out identification checks
- Obtain a redemption statement for every charge affecting the property
- Check the mortgage offer
- Chase any outstanding documentation required to proceed to completion
- Set a suitable date for completion in accordance with the client and borrower requirements
- Carry out any searches required on the property or borrower
- Process completion
- Attend to post completion matters and ensure the client’s charge is secured as a first legal charge
- Scan or file incoming post
- Deal efficiently and effectively with telephone calls made by the client, borrower or third party
- Refer technical issues to the Quality and Technical Advisor for completion
- Always keep all parties in the transaction up to date such as client, introducer, borrower, or broker
- To provide technical assistance to the remortgage caseworkers as required
- To provide technical assistance to other members of the technical non-fast track team as and when required
- To aid on transactional matters as required
To be considered for this role you must have 6 months+ experience in a customer service role. Proven ability to process tasks in a volume caseload is essential.
If you are an experienced Technical Remortgage Paralegal, please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.