Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
What will your job be?
- Act as first point of contact for any queries or issues raised by business users seeking assistance over the Voice/Email/Chat
- Handle tickets raised by business users based on priority and within SLA.
- Monitoring the inhouse Dashboard and Notify the L3 Team on the issues reported.
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreement and Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the team
- Analyzing frequent issues and suggesting improvements based upon the analysis.
- Collaborate and maintain a knowledge base of frequent issues to facilitate quicker turnaround time.
- Performing Service Operations in 24 X 7 support environment
- Escalating to the Management via functional / hierarchical on the critical issues reported by client.
- Excellent Communication skills required. American accent is added advantage .
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Any Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in L1 support.
- knowledge of IT Networking and IT Infrastructure management
Edvenswa Tech Pvt. Ltd. into Product and Application Development, IT Infrastructure Management, Cloud Migration, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Reporting, System Integration, ERP Implementation, Maintenance & Support and Staffing services.
We are headquartered in San Jose, California in USA and have multinational presence in Mexico and Canada.
We offer software solutions for enterprises across the globe, now we are part of a Bombay Stock Exchange listed entity.